Wars, inflation, supply chain issues, soaring interest rates, pandemics — it’s easy to look at these current risks as reasons for underperformance. But is that the mindset of a successful strategic marketer?
Managing marketing risk to find opportunities is the subject of this Accidental Marketer podcast. The team discusses how risk effects everyone, and how volatility can create huge opportunity.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Questions to ask that will uncover the opportunity in uncertain times
- How to manage risk in order to mitigate negatives and take advantage of positives
- The tools that make risk management, trend analysis and strategy manageable
Here are some quotes from the team’s discussion:
- “Volatility shakes complacency and creates opportunity.”
- “Risk needs to be built into your strategy or its not a good enough plan”
- “If you plan for a variety of futures, you’ll be prepared thought some will call you lucky.”
We hope you enjoy the discussion and gain some helpful insights!