In this final episode of our short season covering the unification of Sales and Marketing, the team tackles the always interesting topic of metrics. Specifically, are there measures that will drive more Marketing and Sales collaboration in the post-pandemic world?
The answer is yes — and the team dives into the specific metrics that should be focused on and evolved in companies that want better functioning commercial teams. Listener’s will hear about how the sales and marketing funnel can be optimized based on new sales approaches and analytics.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which current, popular commercial metrics still matter and how they can be enhanced
- Underutilized metrics that promote a shared responsibility among marketing and sales
- How metrics up and down the sales funnel can be improved via collaboration
Here are some quotes from the team’s discussion:
- “Lead-to-close ratios may be a great initial metric to promote collaboration.”
- “Could we actually see a day when sales says ‘we need more marketers’?”
- “Analyzing what really goes on in sales calls will be easier in a Zoom world.”
We hope you enjoy the discussion and gain some helpful insights!