In this podcast, Mary, Tom and Sean share insights from their 25+ years of successful workshop facilitation – a key skill that the best marketing leaders have. In part 1 of this 3-part series, they explore the key elements that make cross-functional and customer brainstorming workshops effective.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Ways to set expectations and clarify purpose early on for maximum engagement
- How to find the sweet spot for breakout team size, a key element of great workshops
- The significance of initiating two-way discussions early in maximizing participation
Here are some quotes from the team’s discussion:
- ” People need to know why they’re there, and their expectations can be varied.”
- “(Participants) want to know that the decisions made here will matter.”
- “Facilitators (job is to extract) knowledge from the room.”
We hope you enjoy the discussion and gain some helpful insights.